- Interior lining is soft and inviting. Contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Two PVC lined pockets for organizing your travel essentials
- Zippered bottom compartment for storing your smaller personal items
- Monogram leather detailing provides elegant personalization and immediate product identification
- Wrapping strap converts into a loop to hook on your towel or shower rod for convenient access to your toiletries
simple as that...
At Briggs & Riley we believe our customers are family. When you're family, you do what's right. It’s been our philosophy since day one. And in typical family fashion, we believe in looking out for one another. That’s why we’re the only luggage company to offer a no-strings-attached lifetime guarantee on all our bags - simple as that. If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, we will repair it free of charge. You see, to us, the phrase “lifetime guarantee” is more than just a marketing strategy. It’s a sign of our integrity.
Our simple as that guarantee covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag. Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its contents. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge. Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Please note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.